As a cyber risk and security service provider, we strive to be a world leader in everything related to cyber and information security; from the preservation of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information to the protection of information and information systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification firewall management services, combating advanced persistent threats to ensuring your GDPR (General Data Protection Act) and PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) readiness for compliance.
Our Corporate Office is located in the heart of Manhattan, New York, USA whilst our Pan Africa approach is driven from from Johannesburg , South Africa and Nairobi, Kenya Offices. At DataSecure we ensure business resilience with secure and compliant business processes, applications, information, and infrastructures. DataSecure combines industry expertise with business continuity and security capabilities to help organizations ensure governance, minimize risk, and demonstrate compliance.
Many industries and IT security companies need assistance in maintaining or even building a new infrastructure for their information security and we have the expert security analysts to assist you along the way through consulting, audits, assessments, and tests.
To enhance the governance and data security of our customer's enterprise by:Providing superior security expert strategies on minimising Cyber Security risk and data breaches;
- Protecting essential data flow & intellectual property;
- Identifying and assessing cyber threats and preventing disruption;
- Securing information sharing and access;
- Training awareness for human operability;
- Analysing and measuring cyber-security efficiencies;
- Providing a global perspective on vulnerability of international enterprises.
Through our expertise, we provide industry best practices, leading edge technologies, flexibility and strength. As part of our value addition enterprise, we understand the best practice need for - and regulatory requirements of corporate governance, risk committees and audit Committees to assist management and the Board in fulfilling their responsibilities. Our approach to achieving this is not only to meet legal requirements but to also be in line with best practice
To be an elite team, providing premier Enterprise Information and Cyber Security management consulting services for our customers. To become the IT Governance, Corporate Governance, Business Process Re-engineering, Information and Cyber Security solutions provider of choice; committed to excellence, and attracting the best talent. We are a value-based institution; our corporate values underpin our relationships with our customers, partners, employees, and the public.
We trust our employees to make decisions and to act based upon these We are committed to customer satisfaction, employee development, and continuous process improvement. Our quality initiatives are based on tried and tested international industry best practices, customer feedback, independent review, and our corporate commitment to delivering the best possible products and services to our customers. Here are a few highlights of our top IT Security Services
- Assured Availability
- Business Continuity
- Fraud and Identity Management
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Information Governance
- Managed Availability Services
- Mobile Device Security
- Trusted Cloud
- Secure365: Managed Security Services
- Backup, Recovery, and Archive Consulting
- Business Continuity Consulting
- Continuous Availability Advisory Services
- Fraud and Identity Management Advisory Services
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance Advisory Services
- Information Governance Advisory Services
- Managed Availability Services
- Mobile Device Security Advisory Services
- Trusted Cloud Advisory Services